The Race Place

Are people for real here?.

barryb

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/300779567/i-cant-even-get-kids-nappies-westpac-surprises-customers-with-delayed-transactions

Seriously they didn't know that the bank hadn't taken the transactions from 23/24 Dec out of there accounts?. Either they were hoping the bank f--ked up or they are just lazy & stupid.

Typical loser mentality to spend money you don't have.

Yes the bank f--ked up & should be appologetic but fark me, you psent the money you didnt have.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, barryb said:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/300779567/i-cant-even-get-kids-nappies-westpac-surprises-customers-with-delayed-transactions

Seriously they didn't know that the bank hadn't taken the transactions from 23/24 Dec out of there accounts?. Either they were hoping the bank f--ked up or they are just lazy & stupid.

Typical loser mentality to spend money you don't have.

Yes the bank f--ked up & should be appologetic but fark me, you psent the money you didnt have.

Looks like they are all getting a refund Barry. 

Unfuckingbelievable, correct me if I am wrong here, but the bank didn't steal anyone's money it just fucked up taking it out of peoples accounts on time?.

These people still grossly over spent on money they didnt have?.

& the poor fucker's who bank with Westpac whom acted responsibly and didn't blow money they didn't have because they thought the bank had missed there spending pre Xmas, gets kicked in the nuts.