The Race Place

Summer - Autumn Super Draft Comp Results Thread

PWJ

Max has had time to do a quick count at the door...this is worse than Noah's flockin' ark Ib tell ya ...

Now we've got a pack of Coyotes here lookin' for an early supper and eyeing up a cupla Squirrels...thank goodness one of 'em can't see the danger and the other one is hiding as usual.

We'll have to divert their attention somehow and I know just the thang ...Dancing Show and Mrs W toegether on the tabletop ...

bye bye for now now...Rob, grab that Tasmanian Tiger and kick him out ...

MM

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Max has had time to do a quick count at the door...this is worse than Noah's flockin' ark Ib tell ya ...

Now we've got a pack of Coyotes here lookin' for an early supper and eyeing up a cupla Squirrels...thank goodness one of 'em can't see the danger and the other one is hiding as usual.

We'll have to divert their attention somehow and I know just the thang ...Dancing Show and Mrs W toegether on the tabletop ...

bye bye for now now...Rob, grab that Tasmanian Tiger and kick him out ...

MM

Im on me way maxi....just dropped a plate, just re shoeing at the Huapai tavern

image.jpeg.dd6d678befeed162cd2de786b7772617.jpeg

6 minutes ago, mooseman said:

Im on me way maxi....just dropped a plate, just re shoeing at the Huapai tavern

image.jpeg.dd6d678befeed162cd2de786b7772617.jpeg

ffs Mooses as well? Ya didn't need to bring a plate anyway, just MOET, bro..

when you get here, better be nice to Jen...she's not happy with you ...

MM

Well done Reapers, that was a long hard slog, first time for me on a winning team cheers! ..most satisfying😊

Thanks Captain Hesi for keeping us on our toes (hoofs) and steering the ship..in the hardest of times (:

Cheers to you Peter.J. You are a true Champion...you know what i mean Cheers mate.

• Like 3

Well, The Party of All Parties is nearly over...have you ever seen a Moose dancing with a Tasmanian Tiger? So as we drift off home in various states of repair, mein host and DJ Cap'n Max is dedicating this last number from Queen to
Hesi, Antz, Tassie Tiger, Moose and Tom. And to our other Champ, PJ.

Take it away, Freddie

MM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you peter for fantastic comp

to my team 2nd is a good achievement as one part we were hitting the cellar 

but have left that to good old max and crew

to rex i hope you are coming better and be in the future comps

good luck everybody for the next comp

• Like 6

On 5/14/2023 at 9:36 AM, Maximus said:

Well, The Party of All Parties is nearly over...have you ever seen a Moose dancing with a Tasmanian Tiger?

Just a small tip....never let a Tassie Tiger give you a Hiki at a Maxi's bubbly party...theres no covering up that from the Mr's!!! Yeeeoowwww!!!

11 minutes ago, mooseman said:

Just a small tip....never let a Tassie Tiger give you a Hiki at a Maxi's bubbly party...theres no covering up that from the Mr's!!! Yeeeoowwww!!!

oh Lawdie, mooseman, my bad...shoulda warned ya about that Tassie Tiger, an absolute wastrel, grabs anyone and anything for any reason esp after a glass or three of FREE MOET courtesy of Max...you'da thort he'd brought some of his own after kickin our butts but no ...

if ya need a place to hide out while Missus Moose gets over the shock, there's always room at the inn of cap'n Max

MM

• Haha 1

• pete unpinned this topic