R2: 2, 5 BB
R3: 3, 6
R4: 1, 7
R5: 1, 4 BB
R6: 4, 8
R7: 4, 7
R8: 5, 11
R9: 3, 6

I contemplated strapping on the Mitsubishi wings but Wandering does not deserve to be beat by a lucky long shot if he has a bad (unlikely) day.
So I will pick the above losers on their merits.

Thanks for the comp PJ.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WANDERING said:

GOOD MORNING .HAPPY PUNTING EVERYONE.

R1......2....6

R2......2....4

R3......1....6......BB

R4......1....5

R5......3....4

R6......4....5......BB

R7......1....7

R8......1....6

R9......3....13

THANK YOU PJ FOR A GREAT CONTEST.

Very few of my picks in there.Now I'm really worried😪

• Haha 2

Last chance today for 'prospectives' to play themselves into contention for a highly-valued 'Mighty Blues' spot.

We have minimal spaces available, and a long list of applicants - that's not to put people off - if you shine today you could come right into consideration. Be bold. 

I've alighted on these today to keep me up somewhere near the pace :-

• R1.       1x2         Best Bet
  • R2.       2x4         Best Bet
  • R3.       3x4
  • R4.       1x4
  • R5.       1x4
  • R6.       1x4
  • R7.       1x7
  • R8.       5x13
  • R9.       8x11

Thanks for a wonderful comp, PJ. Has really added something to the Christmas/New Year break. Good luck to all participants. It's been very enjoyable.   

• Like 2

PJ's Picks

After an appalling performance yesterday which killed any chance of catching the runaway leader I have zero confidence today on the track where I spent most of my teenage years. A fond memory of Awapuni as an 18yo was always trying to catch a sight of Joe Saba's beautiful teenage daughters. Some of you will remember Joe as the big burly Middle Eastern bloke who raced the great grey Ayub Khan. I really fancied those girls ! Funnily enough later in life I ended spending about 10 years plus working alongside journalist Michelle Saba (daughter 1) on the committee of the Auckland Breeders branch. We became good friends ! She had married Steve Cole who was or is president at Counties. Then a few years later Michelle introduced me to sister No. 2 Roxanne who now lives in Sydney and is president of the Porsche Owners Club. Pic shows Michelle on left and Roxanne at the back with Annie Scott Williams who some of you might know. They are still great looking, lovely women ! Ah the memories...Copper Belt, Tono Bungay, Despa, I could go on and on. Anyway err back to the selections:

1. 2-3

2. 2-6

3. 1-9

4. 1-2

5. 1-5

6. 4-8 BB

7. 1-7 BB

8. 1-2

9. 3-13

10931477_10204983762106838_6727804999835422960_n.jpg

• Like 2

• PWJ unpinned this topic