The Race Place

PJ Request

PWJ

Just a small request for someone to do a little job for me each week. I need someone who is working from an office situation where this is no bother to them as I don't want to put anyone out.

For many years Geoff (LastOf40, etc) has sent me the TAB form every week for the comp meetings on Saturday. As most of you realise he is not participating in this comp so I am looking for someone to step up and take over this small job.

Offshore people like myself are unable to access the NZ TAB website and any downloads. What I need each week are the A4 PDFs for the comp meetings and from next week on the "best bets" type PDFs (examples enclosed) for the NZ meeting(s).

The person who volunteers simply has to download these PDFs and attach them to a personal email and send to me. It's literally a one minute job.

Geoff has offered to continue but as he is not a participant I feel a little embarrassed that he continues to do this for me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who puts their hand up.

PJ

2020_03_21_Raci_M11_Mini_A4_colour.pdf TAURANGA RACES (SAT).pdf

• PWJ pinned this topic
  • PWJ unpinned this topic