The Race Place

Sunnys Sister

Happy Sunrise

4 hours ago, Forbury said:

You may want to wait with her

I agree, not sure she would get around in one piece at Alex Park but watch out if it was her preferred way!

If the TAB had done their job they could have taken my money and most likely kept it if they opened her in the market originally. I must say I have often wondered if the TAB deliberately leave some horses out of their futures markets on purpose to create the illusion of the market actually being the 'field'.  A more likely explanation is it is just very tricky keeping up with all the horses.

2 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

Well after breaking off the mobile and getting clear air late in that field , this horse is the real deal. Moral beaten . Could she be better than big brother??.

Still 9ff in the Sire Stakes 3-year-old race at Auckland.

High Energy V Sunny's Sister could be a genuine duel for years to come.

47 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

High Energy V Sunny's Sister could be a genuine duel for years to come.

No, I have my doubts Happy.  I think back to the days of Starship in 1987, as a 2yr old. Unbeatable initially, then along came Tuapeka Knight and blew him off the park as a late 2yr old. The Father Patricks are flying but will they have the longevity of the Majestic Sons,  and Sundees Son just got better as he aged. 

A much hyped sire Father Patrick,and some great progeny so far , but. !!. 

1 hour ago, Globederby19 said:

No, I have my doubts Happy.  I think back to the days of Starship in 1987, as a 2yr old. Unbeatable initially, then along came Tuapeka Knight and blew him off the park as a late 2yr old. The Father Patricks are flying but will they have the longevity of the Majestic Sons,  and Sundees Son just got better as he aged. 

A much hyped sire Father Patrick,and some great progeny so far , but. !!. 

You are not being biased by any chance are you and would you like to declare your conflict of interest? 😉

• Haha 1