The Race Place

Cam Rawiller

Mardy

Just wondering what people's thoughts are of this youngster.Will admit that i hadn't paid much attention to him,up until this week,where i kinda got on a winning roll with him.One thing i noticed is that he seems to almost have the same hands and heels style as his old man,definitely can't blame him for copying Nash.Seems to get his horses relaxing nicely during the run,and looks not bad with the whip.See he just won his 3rd for the day at Wangaratta,and i think they have only had 4 races.Looks like someone that could go far,as long as he keeps his head on his shoulders.

8 hours ago, Mardy said:

Just wondering what people's thoughts are of this youngster.Will admit that i hadn't paid much attention to him,up until this week,where i kinda got on a winning roll with him.One thing i noticed is that he seems to almost have the same hands and heels style as his old man,definitely can't blame him for copying Nash.Seems to get his horses relaxing nicely during the run,and looks not bad with the whip.See he just won his 3rd for the day at Wangaratta,and i think they have only had 4 races.Looks like someone that could go far,as long as he keeps his head on his shoulders.

What ever happened to former Riverton cup winning jockey Shankar Muniandy?