The Race Place

Slushy track stats

Rusty

For Addington stats in the form guide (cell phone/mobile site), one would think they would ditch the grass track stats and replace them with the All weather slushy track stats. Grass stats are irrelevant for Addington, and on days like today, the slushy track stats can be a good pointer. 

20210808_110037.jpg

20210808_110110.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rusty said:

For Addington stats in the form guide (cell phone/mobile site), one would think they would ditch the grass track stats and replace them with the All weather slushy track stats. Grass stats are irrelevant for Addington, and on days like today, the slushy track stats can be a good pointer. 

It is odd they don't have this capability (maybe it didn't come under the millions it cost to produce the website!) 

I download the race book to have a quick glance at the slushy stats. Mind you, for me, the grass winners come into play on slushy all weather. Quite a few of the winners today have won on the grass.

In a few weeks, the horses who have been running around on this Friday and Sunday circuit will be surpassed by better horses so I won't be backing any of them. Shown today by Taumata VC who might be heading towards country cups the way he is going.