The Race Place

Weigh In New Season Sept 21

Hesi

• Hesi pinned this topic

Hesi , good morning ,

Just a huge thank you for posting this Weigh In link each week.

I have Immediate Family , Grand Children and long time Racing Friend's scattered around the World. They appreciate utilizing your link when you post same.

Hesi , i don't think the NZ TAB realize how much they have been losing since they banned / closed us oversea's account's.

New Zealand Racing should have approached Peter V'Landys and his special team of (3) Three and offered Peter A$2 Million per year. They would be in a much more positive position / future than they are in now.   Hesi , you pay for the best to achieve the best in today's business climate !

Once again , thank you.

God Bless.

P/S   Go the Magical ,  Under The Radar :classic_smile:.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Wrinkles said:

Hesi , good morning ,

Just a huge thank you for posting this Weigh In link each week.

I have Immediate Family , Grand Children and long time Racing Friend's scattered around the World. They appreciate utilizing your link when you post same.

Hesi , i don't think the NZ TAB realize how much they have been losing since they banned / closed us oversea's account's.

New Zealand Racing should have approached Peter V'Landys and his special team of (3) Three and offered Peter A$2 Million per year. They would be in a much more positive position / future than they are in now.   Hesi , you pay for the best to achieve the best in today's business climate !

Once again , thank you.

God Bless.

P/S   Go the Magical ,  Under The Radar :classic_smile:.

That is the sort of revolutionary thinking I would subscribe to.  At best get on a plane, and go and talk to him for as long as he could spare.

NZ Racing needs draconian measures now, not more committees and considerations.

If the figures talked about are to be believed, then wagering profit has nose dived

• Like 1

If the figures talked about are to be believed, then wagering profit has nose dived

...which I'd venture to suggest is the reason JA decided to step down before being chucked out. He knows that the transition to the new FOB platform was not only outrageously expensive but has cost TAB many many customers who will not come back.

• Like 1

• Hesi unpinned this topic