The Race Place

Windsor Park Plate 2021

Hesi

Officially known as the Horlicks Plate, how many knew that

Last year the average rating was 116.25(not sure how they get it that high)  This year, if you take the average of the 17 horses nominated, the rating is 92, with a minimum expected, as per the Pattern Committee being 115

1 minute ago, Hesi said:

Officially known as the Horlicks Plate, how many knew that

Last year the average rating was 116.25(not sure how they get it that high)  This year, if you take the average of the 17 horses nominated, the rating is 92, with a minimum expected, as per the Pattern Committee being 115

With Melody Belle and Avantage not racing, we won't have many left at 115 (or more). I don't know of any with a rating higher than 115 to get to 116.25. (is that the rating of the top 4 across the racing year?)

8 minutes ago, mardigras said:

With Melody Belle and Avantage not racing, we won't have many left at 115 (or more). I don't know of any with a rating higher than 115 to get to 116.25. (is that the rating of the top 4 across the racing year?)

I can't follow how they got 116.25 for last year, seems very high, if you look at the field