The Race Place

Deny Everything

Rusty

Looks like he has a real future ahead of him, pretty impressive win tonight.

Were my eyes playing tricks on me, or does he need a longer hopple? His gait just seemed a bit short. Perhaps it was a shorter hopple with the stand start tonight? His trainer has forgotten more than I know! 

Anyway, all the best to connections, hope he stays in NZ! And great to see Ginger Man feature on the breeding page. He was a goodie. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Looks like he has a real future ahead of him, pretty impressive win tonight.

Were my eyes playing tricks on me, or does he need a longer hopple? His gait just seemed a bit short. Perhaps it was a shorter hopple with the stand start tonight? His trainer has forgotten more than I know! 

Anyway, all the best to connections, hope he stays in NZ! And great to see Ginger Man feature on the breeding page. He was a goodie. 

Had eyes on Karrots Black Booker in New York Minute. Didn't take ONLY as didn't trust his stand start + based off Unruly. Got out this time, but LATE & ran on nicely for another 4th. Again unlucky after getting stuck 4 back fence. 

Take no credit away from the winner tho & noted that Ottley switched drive off NYM to Deny Everything.

Nice win. 5 on the trot now 👍 

• Like 1