The Race Place

Well Done Kaleb

Addington

First win after 95 unsuccessful attempts and for good measure clocks up number 2 an hour later on Von Art who was beautifully placed by the trainer . Among a host of conditions for the race, The winner will get a rating penalty free win if 4YO and older, and driven by a Junior Driver, and has not previously won an exempt drivers race. Boxes ticked their by both of them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

And a well deserved write up on HRNZ today - with a Facebook interview also attached. Great to see the BIG smile on his face as he goes past the POST 😃

https://www.hrnz.co.nz/news/bublitz-doubles-up-after-first-win/

some impressive pictures of our boy here - some less impressive syndicate management 😉

https://southernharness.co.nz/special-win-for-our-pinocchio/#more-14434

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Enteebee said:

some impressive pictures of our boy here - some less impressive syndicate management 😉

https://southernharness.co.nz/special-win-for-our-pinocchio/#more-14434

Hey Enteebee thanks for sharing.

Shame a mention wasn’t included in HRNZ article for the hundy. BUT Great write up here & pix too. Love it, 1. First out of the gate 2. Leading with a lap to run 3. At the finish.

Maybe could do a Q & A say 5 - 10 questions, with you as part of next weeks addition of Karrots Mid Weekly update on 100 wins & syndicate & Ill try think of some other fun questions. I can PM you questions in a couple days if ok?

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey Enteebee thanks for sharing.

Shame a mention wasn’t included in HRNZ article for the hundy. BUT Great write up here & pix too. Love it, 1. First out of the gate 2. Leading with a lap to run 3. At the finish.

Maybe could do a Q & A say 5 - 10 questions, with you as part of next weeks addition of Karrots Mid Weekly update on 100 wins & syndicate & Ill try think of some other fun questions. I can PM you questions in a couple days if ok?

definitely Ok - and Jonny Turner did ask for the list but didnt give an email address to send it - i messaged it to him but he never read it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Enteebee said:

definitely Ok - and Jonny Turner did ask for the list but didnt give an email address to send it - i messaged it to him but he never read it

Fantastic Ill send something thru tomorrow.

@Hesi was thinking maybe could send thru Guerin some questions, answers too. He seemed like a good bloke, replied straight away. Know he is busy & all but Id keep the questions simple. Thoughts? Would you be able to get them thru to him? Could be about Cup lead up or about the punter club they doing, and or also the NZ calendar, & or some other stuff. 

42 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey lol, you don't accept messages. How can I get the Qs thru to you?

Hi Karrots 

For some unknown reason Messenger was disabled on Enteebee's account.

I've enabled it so you should be good to try now.

Pete

• Like 2