Jump to content
The Race Place

Ashburton Postponed Until Tuesday


Recommended Posts

Ashburton Postponed Until Tuesday


The Ashburton Races scheduled for tomorrow have been postponed until Tuesday 21 December.

The RIB inspected the track at 3.30pm Wednesday along with the track manager and there is currently some water pooling. There has been approximately 30mm of rain today. The forecast through to mid-morning tomorrow is for a further 50mm – 70mm of rain. Based on this information and talking to both the club CEO and South Island trainer representative it is considered prudent to postpone the meeting for safety reasons. The fields will remain the same and all scratchings re-instated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...