The Race Place

TAB Punters Club.

Mardy

My God I hope no one else has followed me and put some money into this for today?. Thought it be a bit of fun, but it's a nightmare. 7 races down and no collects at all. Would love to know who is doing the punting,seem to be obsessed with fixed odds quinellas. Maybe they should of got the BGP boys involved.

49 minutes ago, Mardy said:

My God I hope no one else has followed me and put some money into this for today?. Thought it be a bit of fun, but it's a nightmare. 7 races down and no collects at all. Would love to know who is doing the punting,seem to be obsessed with fixed odds quinellas. Maybe they should of got the BGP boys involved.

Are they trying to promote fixed odds quinellas?

They must be listening to you Mardy as they have taken an Exacta in the next race at Hastings. 

On 9/10/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mardy said:

Yup pretty sure Ted nor BGP had anything to do with that fiasco. From what I read Hawkes Bay Racing were handling the bets. I just hope they retired themselves and the fixed odds quinellas from the punt.

I think BGP may have been,not sure if it Ted or who.What makes me think that is that horses involved in bets were ones selected on BGP website