The Race Place

Phil Burrows - Caught?

Happy Sunrise

No idea Addy. Thats great you won. I think I can bet on NZ in North America someone said, havent followed it up to see, as havent been following horses anyway & therefore would lose money if so. 

On a different un-related matter nothing whatsoever to do with those mentioned on this thread. Word is the court case that was meant to start very soon, maybe delayed as more people have come forward. So maybe the article wont be coming soon after all, but will eventually come. 

Will check back in in a few weeks folks.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Ps snooping around here you go. Strange the Herald article said alleged prohibitied substance. Thats how rumours start. 

https://racingintegrityboard.org.nz/decisions/non-raceday-inquiry-written-decision-dated-5-november-2022-philip-benjiman-burrows/

Will HRNZ and the Stewards offer to go thirds in the fine or will they be penalised separately ?

5 hours ago, Purple Parsnip said:

Will HRNZ and the Stewards offer to go thirds in the fine or will they be penalised separately ?

Hey Parsnip,

I really dont know what is going on with this. Just took a look online today & saw multiple articles written by 3 different journos eg x3 about how prohibited substance used. But I then went & edited my post when went & checked the RIB report today. So I really dont know what the situation is. 

Im more concerned about an alleged predator in the mist. Like a wacko jacko.

Nite nite all. 

https://harnesslink.com/new-zealand/apathy-and-tolerance-are-killing-our-industry/

Here is an article that refers to the other person I orginally posted about today (note, not the wacko jacko thing).

Re the other thing wacko jacko, the person has name suppression. And I hear people are trying to protect this person. Absolutely a shameful disgrace. Sometimes the truth hurts. 

Edited by karrotsishere

38 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey Parsnip,

I really dont know what is going on with this. Just took a look online today & saw multiple articles written by 3 different journos eg x3 about how prohibited substance used. But I then went & edited my post when went & checked the RIB report today. So I really dont know what the situation is. 

Im more concerned about an alleged predator in the mist. Like a wacko jacko.

Nite nite all. 

Not Wacko.jpg

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

https://harnesslink.com/new-zealand/apathy-and-tolerance-are-killing-our-industry/

Here is an article that refers to the other person I orginally posted about today (note, not the wacko jacko thing).

Re the other thing wacko jacko, the person has name suppression. And I hear people are trying to protect this person. Absolutely a shameful disgrace. Sometimes the truth hurts. 

That is a good article. Good on him for writing it.

It won't be received well. Most, after sticking their ostrich necks out to impressive levels for Colin De Filippi will be quickly sticking them back in the sand pretty dam quick.

And when you have former Chair’s and acting CEO’s publicly going into bat for a ‘kid’ (full grown adult) with a tough upbringing who once again has shat the bed, where too now?

Should the people who allowed this to happen resign? Doubt it, as the ostrich racing crowd will just move on.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:21 AM, karrotsishere said:

This wasnt the negative headline that I was meaning. But will no doubt come in time.

Hope everyone had a great day & won some on the punt. 

Is this the one that starts...."A man goes.."

Edited by RaceChat
  • Haha 1

Haha yea its a dude. Most times it is.

Wonder what is happening if court case has started this or not. No idea. Who is the alleged predador? ....

Why am I back online? Because I look online NZ news today & more negative headlines. Latest being some meth trainer horse gallops, another CEO making sexual remarks to a jnr female wtf (he needs to go - way too many BAD judgement calls, and then this this a drug cheating.

Addy you very funny re M Anderson hahahehe.

Got nothing else folks thats all. But gee whiz, clean it up. Embarrasing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Purple Parsnip said:

Will this result in Coulam and Associates reversing the decision ?

True Parsnip. Think it said HRNZ CEO (who needs to go) has to approve it. This is tragic stuff. Another Herald or Stuff article will be on its way about this. All bad bad press. 

Whats wrong with these people? Are they thick, stupid or both? 

How do these people get into these positions? Then again the ATC members voted same board members there, so maybe just all round stupidity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Harness racing in NZ cant be helped. Doomed.

Pretty much.

How do these people get into these positions?

Know the right people.

Think it said HRNZ CEO (who needs to go) has to approve it.

He will say it is a non story as per his Kaikoura statement. These people in charge do whatever they want. Code of Conduct lol. They ultimately work in their own best interests.

Whats wrong with these people? Are they thick, stupid or both? 

Those 2 and a few more.

• Like 2