The Race Place

come on karrots

far too much

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 7:33 PM, karrotsishere said:

Hi Far Too Much,

Old bird story lol. Think we decided Bird Story was rubbish. Nah Im feeling a bit sick & sorry for myself lol in bed most day. Hence bored & checking my ph lol & checked in to see what you guys were up to. 

Hey Far Im back.

Gosh over it must of been Covid altho didnt test. But boy oh boy whatever it was dont want to go thru it again. The main bit was struggling to breathe. Gasping for breathe. 

Im good now tho 😀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey Far Im back.

Gosh over it must of been Covid altho didnt test. But boy oh boy whatever it was dont want to go thru it again. The main bit was struggling to breathe. Gasping for breathe. 

Im good now tho 😀

Oh wow that sounds awful Karrots. Very glad you are feeling better again. no good struggling for Oxygen (leave that to the neddies , especially the ones we've been punted on lol 😄)

well for your bird thread and you were a sick bird at one stage , here's the dad joke ...> What do you give a Sick Bird ?? 'Tweetment ' of course 😎

Copy That doing the job in Oz once again is flying the kiwi flag high.  funnily enough the 2 Birds horses both winning at Marlborough while doing a bird flu thread lol.   Ultimate Bird on the first day and Song Bird on the second day yesterday... 🏆 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2023 at 5:48 PM, far too much said:

come on karrots you must have a good bird story to tell us lol

I hear Bird story Take 2 has struck unfortunetly. Sad all round really. 

But not original bird story, Far Too Much. Different parties all round. I guess original Bird Story will come to light 1 day. Just takes a long time for justice.

My heart health is all gd now 😀

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Hola,

Hearing Bird Story 2, someone is no longer licensed. 

Well Birdstory 2 def is not rubbish sadly.

Hi Karrots.Yes,hearing he 'chucked in' his license before it was officially taken off him.Hope he never returns to The Track.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Josias said:

Hi Karrots.Yes,hearing he 'chucked in' his license before it was officially taken off him.Hope he never returns to The Track.

Hey my fav Josias,

Yes hear marriage is over. All a bit sad really. Surprised u knew what I was talking about. Being so cryptic & all. Have to be!

Spoke with a commentator & when I asked what latest, they said didnt know, but what they did know they said "person was on borrowed time". 

Isnt it a disgrace all the support at the highest level the person had. Shameful. Made me realise certain things about the industry. The more I learn the more negative I have become. 

I just root for all the good guys & ladies in the industry and they are out there!!!

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So whats up Josia is the person doing the jail-house rock or Home D?

Heard multiple accusers.

Above & beyond that, heard multiple past complaints too, that didnt quite make it as far as what is now!

Been very careful in not posting much about this, as also considered the defendants mental health.

But when one hears about the lame blame shift :classic_wacko:

Edited by karrotsishere

21 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

So whats up Josia is the person doing the jail-house rock or Home D?

Heard multiple accusers.

Above & beyond that, heard multiple past complaints too, that didnt quite make it as far as what is now!

I have been hearing exactly same as you, & Home D in the frame!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...