The Race Place

come on karrots

far too much

Hi Far Too Much,

Old bird story lol. Think we decided Bird Story was rubbish. Nah Im feeling a bit sick & sorry for myself lol in bed most day. Hence bored & checking my ph lol & checked in to see what you guys were up to. 

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 7:33 PM, karrotsishere said:

Hi Far Too Much,

Old bird story lol. Think we decided Bird Story was rubbish. Nah Im feeling a bit sick & sorry for myself lol in bed most day. Hence bored & checking my ph lol & checked in to see what you guys were up to. 

Hey Far Im back.

Gosh over it must of been Covid altho didnt test. But boy oh boy whatever it was dont want to go thru it again. The main bit was struggling to breathe. Gasping for breathe. 

Im good now tho 😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey Far Im back.

Gosh over it must of been Covid altho didnt test. But boy oh boy whatever it was dont want to go thru it again. The main bit was struggling to breathe. Gasping for breathe. 

Im good now tho 😀

lol not the bird flu karrots remember that?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, far too much said:

lol not the bird flu karrots remember that?

Hey my friend,

You should tell R Dunn to talk to K Blanchard. Im sure he will be very dark about it, like she is. 

Offer from what I hear is off the table. 

But still the person that said no, needs accountability. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Hey Far Im back.

Im good now tho 😀

Oh wow that sounds awful Karrots. Very glad you are feeling better again. no good struggling for Oxygen (leave that to the neddies , especially the ones we've been punted on lol 😄)

well for your bird thread and you were a sick bird at one stage , here's the dad joke ...> What do you give a Sick Bird ?? 'Tweetment ' of course 😎

Copy That doing the job in Oz once again is flying the kiwi flag high.  funnily enough the 2 Birds horses both winning at Marlborough while doing a bird flu thread lol.   Ultimate Bird on the first day and Song Bird on the second day yesterday... 🏆 

• Like 2