The Race Place

Jesse Alford.... where is he and who's giving him work

Honest john

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Are they still operational? Or are they RIB blocking North American IP addresses, as I tried to checked their website just now & its not seemingly working.

Are they on vaca or something?

Maybe working a window at meccas? 

Hj

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not that this is related to J Alford at all, but another sports cheat caught. An Olympic runner. Got Bronze Commonwealth Games. This one used EPO. Just reading about it now.  He 1st tested positive last year & then months later his B sample has come back positive. 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/kiwi-olympic-doper-zane-robertson-breaks-silence-why-i-cheated/FIPFX2W2LRB6HAPDHZDYJYUOXY/

He said EPO “helps the red blood cells to develop more in the body”.

“That produces more oxygen to be pushed around the body, so you can run faster for longer without feeling it.”

Robertson, who lives in Kenya, said because EPO is something the body produces naturally it is difficult to detect, adding that the drug was “a culture of the sport”.

“I can’t say too much because of my situation and where I live ... It’s a culture of the sport, that’s it.”

4 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

“I can’t say too much because of my situation and where I live ... It’s a culture of the sport, that’s it.”

Interesting quote, to say the least. 

So he pretty much said what he wanted to say, without saying it. 

He lives in Kenya. 

One can draw their own conclusions. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...