The Race Place

Comp Forecast for the Remainder of the Year

PWJ

NPC Spring Super Comp: Last Round-Robin round is Sat Nov 4. Semi-Finals are on Melbourne Cup Day Tue Nov 7. Grand Final/Presidents Final is Sat Nov 11

There will be a Lucky 7 end of year comp that will start on Sat Nov 25. It was popular last time so it gets a renewal. It may run through Christmas-New Year with a Grand Final early in the New Year.

I will be traveling and in NZ from Sun Nov 12 to Fri Nov 18. If someone wants to, they should (in fact I would strongly encourage it) run a Canterbury Cup Week comp (multi-code perhaps) from Nov 11-18. If it overlaps with the GF day on Nov 11 I don't see it being a problem as the formats will be different.

Midweek 5 To Win will have it's final qualifying month in November. I would appreciate someone else taking over scoring/updates during Nov 14-16 as I will be traveling. The meetings will be Te Aroha (Tue 14) and Pakenham (Thu 16). Volunteers please. Maybe more than one deputy will be needed. Whoever steps up can choose the races (might help with timings due to work committments etc) !

• PWJ pinned this topic
25 minutes ago, PWJ said:

NPC Spring Super Comp: Last Round-Robin round is Sat Nov 4. Semi-Finals are on Melbourne Cup Day Tue Nov 7. Grand Final/Presidents Final is Sat Nov 11

There will be a Lucky 7 end of year comp that will start on Sat Nov 25. It was popular last time so it gets a renewal. It may run through Christmas-New Year with a Grand Final early in the New Year.

I will be traveling and in NZ from Sun Nov 12 to Fri Nov 18. If someone wants to, they should (in fact I would strongly encourage it) run a Canterbury Cup Week comp (multi-code perhaps) from Nov 11-18. If it overlaps with the GF day on Nov 11 I don't see it being a problem as the formats will be different.

Midweek 5 To Win will have it's final qualifying month in November. I would appreciate someone else taking over scoring/updates during Nov 14-16 as I will be traveling. The meetings will be Te Aroha (Tue 14) and Pakenham (Thu 16). Volunteers please. Maybe more than one deputy will be needed. Whoever steps up can choose the races (might help with timings due to work committments etc) !

I'll look at running a Cup Week comp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• pete unpinned this topic

The 5 To Win comp will have it's final qualifying rounds at Sandown on Wed Nov 29 & Otaki on Thu Nov 30.

The 5 To Win Finals for qualifiers only will run across 6 meetings in December:

Wed 6 - Warwick Farm

Thu 7 - New Plymouth

Wed 13 - Hastings

Thu 14 - Caulfield

Wed 20 - Ashburton

Thu 21 - Gosford

Lucky 7 will begin this Saturday Nov 25. Schedule as follows:

Sat Nov 25 - Pukekohe & Doomben

Sat Dec 2 - Te Rapa & Caulfield

Sat Dec 9 - Trentham & Randwick

Sat Dec 16 - Te Rapa & Eagle Farm