The Race Place

cupla things re today ...

Maximus

• Can't wait to see if Catalyst can spank some very smart Ozzie three year olds... but $2.80 Fixed over there and $1.12 here. Why would you NOT have a Ozzie account?
  • Bet of the Day at Ellerslie for me is SANTA MONICA, hasn't won since the Railway over a  year ago,but has been weighted out of many races and had some ordinary luck. Has a good record at HQ and showed decent form/fitness last couple of runs. Only a length off Kiwi Ida last time carrying 58kg; has 56.5kg today, a weight she can win with, and senior rider Innes stays with her after that 4th last time. Will have to get past Shezallmine (with 52.5kg) who has the ace draw, a 3kg claim and could run them off their feet,, but I'm banking on Shezallmine having a problem with Ellerslie first time!! Should be a great afternoon's racing 

MM

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maximus said:
  • Can't wait to see if Catalyst can spank some very smart Ozzie three year olds... but $2.80 Fixed over there and $1.12 here. Why would you NOT have a Ozzie account?
  • Bet of the Day at Ellerslie for me is SANTA MONICA, hasn't won since the Railway over a  year ago,but has been weighted out of many races and had some ordinary luck. Has a good record at HQ and showed decent form/fitness last couple of runs. Only a length off Kiwi Ida last time carrying 58kg; has 56.5kg today, a weight she can win with, and senior rider Innes stays with her after that 4th last time. Will have to get past Shezallmine (with 52.5kg) who has the ace draw, a 3kg claim and could run them off their feet,, but I'm banking on Shezallmine having a problem with Ellerslie first time!! Should be a great afternoon's racing 

MM

Maxi, you are comparing win vs place