The Race Place

Melbourne Cup Comp

Hesi

If you guys want to run a comp over the Melb Cup Day card then I'm happy to run it, I'm not running comps anywhere else on the Tuesday.    

Entrants could select three horses in each race and the Race Place TAB will pay out   $10 x win, $1 x Quin, $1 x Tri   (one double return on the day) .. plus extra $100 for selecting the Jockey with the most seconds  (ie If there are 4 jockeys with the most seconds then all those selecting the four jocks will benefit by way of a $100 boost - that can be an equaliser in the comp)

Edited by Dancing Show
  • Like 6

Thanks Maria, if you want to run it, then that is fine.  The rules/format etc etc are over to you.  Will leave you to flesh out the detail, such as what happens with scratchings, normal and late

I will put up $200 prize, over to you how that is split up, or if anyone else wants to contribute.

I will just modify the announcement, opening up this thread as an ENTRY THREAD, once all fields are confirmed

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Thanks Maria, if you want to run it, then that is fine.  The rules/format etc etc are over to you.  Will leave you to flesh out the detail, such as what happens with scratchings, normal and late

I will put up $200 prize, over to you how that is split up, or if anyone else wants to contribute.

I will just modify the announcement, opening up this thread as an ENTRY THREAD, once all fields are confirmed

All good Hesi.  If you could also remove the posts above once you open it up as an Entry Thread that would be great 🙂