The Race Place

Todays Trivia : Majestic Son

Lightning Blue

With Sundees Son , Majestic Man and the new Oz 'gunna be big thing' Plymouth Chubb (shooting for 12 straight in a Group 1 at Melton tomorrow night )

All trotting brilliantly these days are these sons of 'Majestic Son'.  what a great sire.

Here's one you mightn't know . EYRE I GO .  (had won 3 in NZ I believe for Maurice)

He won just now in QLD,  for the young 20 year old trainer /driver at Redcliffe  trotting against the Pacers  , as no trotting races were on the program.

Quite a feat IMO!!! . results beyond her years for Chloe.  very short odds too at 2-1 On.

EYRE I GO has a famous Grand-dam in NZ , Can you name her ?

She is also the Grand-dam of a famous double Interdominion Trot Winner. Can you name him ? 

todays result showing the Impeccable breeding of this horse that won today.

1 EYRE I GO NZ      Fr1 1 Chloe Butler Chloe Butler   $ 1.50 fav  GS L SLE 3 USL SWAB DKB
  BAY GELDING 5 by MAJESTIC SON CA out of LANDORAS SPECIAL (NZ) (SUNDON USA)
Owner(s): T L (Tara) Butler
Breeder(s): D M (Darryl) Brown
2 NEVAEVABEND      Sr1

11 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Landora’s Gift left Sundon’s Gift.

Started here with Tim Butt, went to Aussie and came back and won the Rowe Cup?

Sundon's Gift. Quite amazing to think he won $1.4 million from 39 wins from 72 starts. Winning the 2009 and 2010 trotting Interdom's and 2010 Rowe Cup for Chris Lang.

Just checked the starting out with Tim Butt you mentioned . 6 unplaced runs for just $500 through 2005 year.  Hard to believe the turnaround considering Tim had just finished winning Interdominions with Lyell Creek and Take A Moment prior.  sometimes a change of scenery helps some get going.

Blackie takes half the Points. !! 

• Like 1

Here's the Grand-dam of Sundon's Gift and todays Redcliffe winner Eyre I Go. For the other half of the points. 

Blackie might sit this one out as is a dominant force lol. (bit like His namesake Blacks A Fake lol)

She was a real 'trier' but came up against some rippers like Sir Castleton, Jenner, Basil Dean,  and Tussle on a regular basis. Bloody hard to win !!

DSC02584.JPG