The Race Place

Racing TV Show

karrotsishere

5 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Knew it Gospel is the legend. Sharp as the sharpest tool in the shed. Thanks for ideas!!

Dont worry if sometimes when you post you are hard to understand lol. I get your posts.

Wow Im impressed!

Cardi B Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Are you the blonde/ginger in the background ??? You still haven't sent photos.:classic_smile:

Edited by Globederby19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, far too much said:

thirty shades of hay

Thinking about this, the actual 50 shades of Grey, the main character was a hot billionare. 

Thinking of a post Globe put up - TV show Girls of Playboy Mansion, again based on them living in a mansion, flying around on a private jet, with a multimillionare & cast were hot. Well females

Common theme are wealthy & attractive cast. 

Think only approx 5 ish percent of show ideas - scripts that are sent in for consideration, actually make it to be made & aired. And can be changed alot from start (initial idea) to finish.

Anyway might still be worth having a fun think.

Will watch that Harness show tonight. Didnt watch last nite. Looks adorable.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

Money!!! 

Yea I hear there is a TV show coming to NZ not sure if its a reality or a TV show thinking, its more of a reality show. About the wealthy. Not the Housewives Show, something similar, but different. As there is nothing I can find online about it yet wont post any details. But its an NZ cast due out later this year. 

2 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Yea I hear there is a TV show coming to NZ not sure if its a reality or a TV show thinking, its more of a reality show. About the wealthy. Not the Housewives Show, something similar, but different. As there is nothing I can find online about it yet wont post any details. But its an NZ cast due out later this year. 

are you starring in it?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, far too much said:

are you starring in it?

Haha no. But a well known NZ face is, that you will recognise.

These shows a lot of time goes into developing etc & they may not be picked up. Seems hardly worth the time spent.

Didn’t they spend quite a bit of time trying to get that Racing TV Show with Teaz up & running like a year or 2? Only to last 1 season. Seems a challenge to get a show to run beyond 1 season. If so then doing well.

Now we have stopped being all silly. Don’t think it would be a good idea to include horse doping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

Thought only put 40k up for that Harness Racing channel show and was only done by three or four people. Say with what had and what got out of it they done really well. More budget bigger success. 

Thats good. Guess the thing would be for those investors (sponsors), how many viewers did it get. And based off that against the budget is it worth doing a 2nd season.

Thinking back to this Race Show Idea, starting to think owners oppose actual race industry. So 2 wealthy elite families that are rivials but OWNERS only. And base around them. 

If there is too much scandal, it doesnt make racing look good. Whereas owners are individuals from a family and be fiction. (thats what Dynasty is about a wealthy family). Same as Yellowstone (whom just happen to have horses like those rodeo ones). But gee so much work involved. (See Neon are putting up their prices - due to another season of Yellowstone & Game of Thrones spin off coming out soon). So based on that great content can put up prices. Think I watched yellowstone in States on Netflix but appears to on Neon in NZ).

Starting to like the idea or our imaginery Raceplace TV Show where we just for fun, create our own imaginary show & posters put in their free input ha.

Edited by karrotsishere

12 hours ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

Believe was HRNZ and couple of the studs.  Basically using old gear etc.

Could have two Families and new rival on scene or existing family and a new rival.

Yes still could work.

Ok re show. That budget wasnt bad 1st up based on likely projected audience size. Sounds like cast was good too with a knowledgable watchable person & also the hottie lovely lady. 

A link from HRNZ site for people to access would of been helpful for them. Also doing a stand alone You Tube Channel, promoted prior start of show to get a minimim of 100 subscribers. Its either 100 or 1000 cant remember, that's needed to be able to live stream. That would of given more overall access to an audience including those overseas & without social media. 

Thats the thing with NZ being small population. Take size of California, the population of that single State alone is bigger than Australia & NZ combined population. 

Edited by karrotsishere

On 7/12/2022 at 1:13 PM, karrotsishere said:

On 7/12/2022 at 3:37 PM, far too much said:

are you starring in it?

On 7/12/2022 at 3:57 PM, karrotsishere said:

Haha no. But a well known NZ face is, that you will recognise.

Its offical. Heres the show I was talking about. 

https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/41845

A glamorous new TV show that follows some of New Zealand’s top real estate agents has been teased by the makers of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Million Dollar Listing New York.

Ex Nat MP, P Bennett & former Miss New Zealand are lead casts. Selling high end real estate to the rich. Name of show Rich Listers. 

Edited by karrotsishere

2 hours ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

It be interesting how it goes. 

Yeah Iv seen the trailer. Which will be made public closer to time show airs. It actually looks good. Very high end & flashy. Beautiful high end houses they sell. Yes be interesting to see how it goes. Will air on Bravo later in year. 

1 hour ago, Purple Parsnip said:

good old paula benefit

Yeah be interesting to see how she is doing in her new role. 

Edited by karrotsishere