The Race Place

Another cheap syndicate opportunity

pete

Hi everyone

I'm just putting this up here for Gerald and Donna Innes.

They have a 5 year old Rock N'Pop mare called Glitzyrock that they want to syndicate.

The story behind her is that I was in the original syndicate that raced her at 3 years old. She looked trials promising but never really lived up to it on the racetrack. She had her last race on 2 January 2018 at Tauherenikau.

Since then she's been grazing in a paddock. Donna wants to give her another go as Gerald says she's strengthened up and may have just needed some time. 

No upfront outlay and either $115 per month for 5% or $230 for 10% - this money will go into a kitty and monthly training account will be taken from there.

I'm in for 5% as it could be a bit of fun. She's actually very well bred and was originally leased from Waikato Stud. Her dam Sequin was good enough to run in the 2014 Railway at Ellerslie.

If you're interested email Donna at geraldinnes@xtra.co.nz. Donna is very friendly and extremely good at keeping in contact with syndicate members.

50 minutes ago, curious said:

You didn't add the bit that Gerald thinks Donna is mad Pete! Bloody thing'll probably win half a dozen races now 🙂

A bit of discreet omission there mate. But, as you say, who knows? Stranger things have happened. What could possibly go wrong? 😂