The Race Place

Is this Clown Serious

Addington

11 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Chief,

I have removed the statement and retract it at the same time.

Happy Sunrise.

Why? Pretty sure Chief was the leak at that went & told Te Akau about Gospels post. That then saw Gospel rightly or wrongly banned from here.

Often Chief is a cheat defender. And wont back down even when he is wrong.

Why let a site owner of another site control the racing forums?

Why?

Im away now so dont care as much.

Wait for it, will he do his usual & try to find out who I am when he doesnt like what a certain poster says. Good luck with that aye Lightening. Lightening (whom is prob the best poster IMO & I DO NOT LIKE THOSE that try to expose others ID. 

Just ignore him, you all know his modus operandi, as much as you may not like it

Stick to stuff more enjoyable like racing

My original comment still stands about Brodie.  Not suitable for this site, regardless of the free speech rationale being pedaled

Unlikely it was GOJ, 100% sure I know who it was.  The post was inflammatory anyway and was deleted

Sorry, did this on my phone, should read Chief not GOJ

31 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Just ignore him, you all know his modus operandi, as much as you may not like it

Stick to stuff more enjoyable like racing

My original comment still stands about Brodie.  Not suitable for this site, regardless of the free speech rationale being pedaled

Unlikely it was GOJ, 100% sure I know who it was.  The post was inflammatory anyway and was deleted

I stuck up for Brodie yet still get attacked by the protector of the universe. Go figure. 

Whatever. Thats fair re inflammatory re GOS to take down the post. This site doesnt get many views, Go thru your readers say approx 30.. We all know Chief reads this site & reacts to posts on this site out of say 30 people? Plus is also is a big defender of TA. Who else of those 30 readers is a BIG TA defender? And has knowingly stopped negatively posted against them from his site or his site? Him. Thats who. Therefore not out of line me saying - it most likely was him that leaked to TA. Who else has a direct line to TA - again that would be a reader here? Who else would it have been realistically that reads this site?, considering Chief started a thread on his own site about it re GOS & TA, not liking GOS post around that exact timeframe? Then think of the timeframe it was leaked? Who has the most motivation? Then think again. Dont think its laughable. More laughable that Chief was well off the money re Bensons Mate & C Jones. Cheat defender.

Signing off folks.

See you all in a week or 2. 

Edited by karrotsishere

On 1/9/2023 at 3:33 PM, Hesi said:

It's not Chief

Hola ok if you say so. See I still remember seeing a written threat about being sued if a post wasnt removed from here. Was either addressed to GOS or Pete or both & was from Chief in black & white. Plus recall GOS posting a screen shot on here about him being muted by Chief for a TA post he made there. 

So I dont think my post is off the mark in naturally my 1st thought it was him. But anyway whatever. Moving on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last post folks, when is Cambridge Raceway going to ban the clown that hangs out there?

No wonder the Marshall guy & ex All White coach wanted to get him. Yet they were the ones who got fined!

Heard he was yelling infront of children c bomb this & f bomb that at Cambridge Raceway sometime in past 4 weeks. And going up randomly to other owners telling them he or his horse will cut their heads off!

Disgraceful. Hes going to get a punch in the face this fella. Cambridge need to ban him.

Yes true Parsnip & they were guilty that day.

Can give you the tip, from the behaviour that I was told about, had he been in USA, the coppers would of given him a warning & if he had of got lippy back to them, they would of hand cuffed & been on the ground & arrested. They dont muck around. Be something along the lines of dis-orderly conduct or public intoxication (no idea if he was) or disturbing the peace in public or something borerline that. Be no Mr Tough guy mouthing off thats for sure. 

Lucky to be in NZ. 

Edited by karrotsishere

1 hour ago, Honest john said:

I like Brodie,  speaks a lot of sense. Chief speak with forked tongue. Lol

Hj

I suggest you read my opening post but agree re Multi non de plume Chief comment.

As for Brodie i see him as a first class bull shitter- says he doesn't bet then says he does. Moans about TAB service and terms and conditions yet wont open offshore accounts but used NZTAB anyways. Anyways each to their own HJ

Edited by Addington
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Addington said:

I suggest you read my opening post but agree re Multi non de plume Chief comment.

As for Brodie i see him as a first class bull shitter- says he doesn't bet then says he does. Moans about TAB service and terms and conditions yet wont open offshore accounts but used NZTAB anyways. Anyways each to their own HJ

Done,  posts that people make,  I don't take too seriously.  Grain of salt stuff?   I make mistakes as well,  we all  do.  Life's too short. 

Hj

• Like 1

• 1 month later...