The Race Place

Is this Clown Serious

Addington

I'm not usually prone to taking the piss out of contributors but have a read of this from some idiot called Brodie on another site

"

What a shocking track to bet on is that Roxburgh.

Only fit for trials!

How on earth can an unplaced maiden in 12 starts that went average 2 days ago beat race winners?

It couldn’t even win a maiden trial .

It is great for a holiday venue but as for worth betting on it is a shocker!

Yes I had an investment in that race which did miss due to a poor drive but we should all know by now that amateur racing should not be tote betting!

Never again will I have a go on that saucer track."

I might add Brodie had previously posted

"

How on earth would the Bookies open a 12 start all unplaced maiden as favourite in the amateur race at Roxburgh on Wednesday, opened at $3!

Went only fair in a maiden race at Omakau on Monday after having an economical run.

Now trained by Cheree Wigg,, Previously by Andrew Stewart, and has not shown that much ability so far!!

Has drawn 1 against race winners including an out of form 7 race winner Change Around!

Guess which horse Won the race? 

Does anyone know who this clown is?

Edited by Addington
  • Haha 2

Now who is the stirrer lol. Watch out Addy you might get crucified for this by the defender of the universe.

In fairness a regular contributor in sense that instigates conversation. Better than no convo. So have to give credit where credit is due. No convo, means no views. No views, as nothing to read, sooner or later means dead site.

But yes get your point. Recall did it too with Lizzie Richter & Spitty (Spitfire) too 😂 - but I know it all, Im a know all who is never wrong & always on the money.

Edited by karrotsishere

8 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Now who is the stirrer lol. Watch out Addy you might get crucified for this by the defender of the universe.

In fairness a regular contributor in sense that instigates conversation. Better than no convo. So have to give credit where credit is due. No convo, means no views. No views, as nothing to read, sooner or later means dead site.

But yes get your point. Recall did it too with Lizzie Richter & Spitty (Spitfire) too 😂 - but I know it all, Im a know all who is never wrong & always on the money.

Disagree Karrot, not that I am opposed to free speech, but it is this type of poster that ultimately pulls a site down, as others get fed up and leave.  You might remember you left for this very reason

8 hours ago, Hesi said:

Disagree Karrot, not that I am opposed to free speech, but it is this type of poster that ultimately pulls a site down, as others get fed up and leave.  You might remember you left for this very reason

Fair & true call. 

Going to sign off for nite. Will check back in a couple weeks.

Edited by karrotsishere

2 hours ago, Purple Parsnip said:

Never heard of him.

See this guy going through the ticket bins at a few TAB's

sOOXkjS5gy.png

That is Brodie's disguise when he enters any TAB. All those cameras using face recognition to identify successful gamblers.

I am just surprised a successful punter who doesn't bet would bet on amateurs at that track. It must be easier to launder money on amateur racing?

Bless Brodie, if he is still the same as he was on Racecafe and BOAY all those years ago then he is as predictable as ever.

PS each blue dot signifies the injection location of a covid booster. 

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

That is Brodie's disguise when he enters any TAB. All those cameras using face recognition to identify successful gamblers.

I am just surprised a successful punter who doesn't bet would bet on amateurs at that track. It must be easier to launder money on amateur racing?

Bless Brodie, if he is still the same as he was on Racecafe and BOAY all those years ago then he is as predictable as ever.

PS each blue dot signifies the injection location of a covid booster. 

makes more money selling railway sleepers than punting nowadays

44 minutes ago, far too much said:

makes more money selling railway sleepers than punting nowadays

Also peddles disinformation cheaply.

He is lined up for ATC Board position I hear but that could be misinformation.

Between Brodie, The ATC and HRNZ I don't know who to believe. 

Seems I will just have to wait until the next episode of The Box Seat for the truth.

• Haha 2

So he posts continually that he is against TAB for AML and liquidity reason's. Also, that he wont bet with them yet he now posts he does bet and on Amateurs drivers race at some obscure southern track.

Strange bloke id say who is very confused and clearly tells the odd porkie.

Edited by Addington

3 hours ago, Addington said:

Thats Wayne Higgs and he is certainly not Brodie

Agree Addington.  For some time various posters have alluded to Brodie being Wayne Higgs.  I was always sceptical because if you follow his posts closely it’s clear Brodie does not have the knowledge Mr Higgs would have.   Don’t know what ever made people think it was him 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Royal Nod said:

Agree Addington.  For some time various posters have alluded to Brodie being Wayne Higgs.  I was always sceptical because if you follow his posts closely it’s clear Brodie does not have the knowledge Mr Higgs would have.   Don’t know what ever made people think it was him 

Pretty sure Wayne H thinks its funny hence why i know Brodie is not him and never has been

31 minutes ago, Royal Nod said:

22 minutes ago, Addington said:

Pretty sure Wayne H thinks its funny hence why i know Brodie is not him and never has been

Brodie has more chance of being Jacinda Arden than Wayne Higgs.

• Haha 2

it seems our "on the money " comments re Brodie have caused a stir on the site he posts his dribble on . Would you wont this chap posting on here Hesi? I'm pretty sure im not jealous type

Ludwig

• Members
  • 767 posts
  16 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

@Brodie you'll be pleased to know that the site that champions free speech has openly said they will never allow you to post there!

The only topic of conversation on that site appears to be, Bag Mr Brodie. Very sad. I think they're just jealous that their site is full of has beens  who couldn't handle energetic, mischievous debate.

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2023 at 6:11 AM, Addington said:

it seems our "on the money " comments re Brodie have caused a stir on the site he posts his dribble on . Would you wont this chap posting on here Hesi? I'm pretty sure im not jealous type

Ludwig

•  
  • Members
  • 767 posts
  16 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

@Brodie you'll be pleased to know that the site that champions free speech has openly said they will never allow you to post there!

The only topic of conversation on that site appears to be, Bag Mr Brodie. Very sad. I think they're just jealous that their site is full of has beens  who couldn't handle energetic, mischievous debate.

mischievous debate is correct.

Edited by Happy Sunrise
  • Haha 1

Hola, its a lazy Sunday evening. Curosity killed the Cat lol. Be online for the next hour or so if anyone else is around. Lets see what is this. Chief is not Ludwig, you guys are out of control suggesting that. I thought we had been over this when Happy suggested Chief was Newmarket.

Chief is Noodum. Yes that is a fact. Thought everyone knew that. Our old mate Far too Much yes Happy you are correct, according to Chief who said pubically as much has multiple user names is Paleface & also Hunter Punter.

Re - reading this - what? Not sure what Ludwig & Chief are going on about. Im pretty sure when I pop back in, 95% of time all I talk about is horses or want to get updated re horses. What else is happening other than this? Lets see. 

• Confused 1