The Race Place

Syndicate opportunity

Gazzac

Hi all

I have been offered the Rageese x Akela rising 2 year old filly half sister to Akela Belle to race. Just checking if anyone wants to join the ride. Akela has been a great producer 9 to race 8 winners with a bit of black type through the offspring.

I will provide the pedigree sheet and other details to anyone interested but essentially its a lease deal and the costs will be $300 a month for 10%, $150 a month for 5% and $75 for 2.5% probably from Jul. The filly is stronger than Akela Belle was at the same time so may run as a 2 year old.

12 hours ago, barryb said:

Where will it be based and who will train?

How long is the lease for?, is there an option to extend or purchase outright?

Based in CD - Gp1 winning trainer Lisa Latta. Lease will be for racing career. Hadnt yet looked at RoP option. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richie said:

Good timing.I am looking for another horse to get into.Had shares in a few in last couple years but never a winner.

I will definitely take a 5% share please

Good on ya Rich. I'd love to get involved,but considering I've got around 10 or so In my 'syndicate stable' my partner will shoot me if I add another one lol. Good luck to those that get involved.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Good on ya Rich. I'd love to get involved,but considering I've got around 10 or so In my 'syndicate stable' my partner will shoot me if I add another one lol. Good luck to those that get involved.

Yeah I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me take 10% share.She said if I gave up gambling and drinking I could have 100% share lol.But cant see me doing that.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, richie said:

Yeah I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me take 10% share.She said if I gave up gambling and drinking I could have 100% share lol.But cant see me doing that.

What's the point in breathing if you take them away lol.

Thanks for the responses.

I'll get confirmation out in the next 2 or 3 weeks - I have about 40% taken up thus far so still some work to do.

Hopefully a photo will arrive in the next day or two.

Richie and Steve - email me at gary.sueclark@xtra.co.nz and I'll send you some more details.

On 4/26/2023 at 6:18 PM, Gazzac said:

Thanks for the responses.

I'll get confirmation out in the next 2 or 3 weeks - I have about 40% taken up thus far so still some work to do.

Hopefully a photo will arrive in the next day or two.

Richie and Steve - email me at gary.sueclark@xtra.co.nz and I'll send you some more details.

Sent this morning

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 9:24 AM, barryb said:

Nice, a good easy option for those wanting to have a small interest.

The dam produced a few nice ones thats for sure, Lady Kipling being a very decent horse.

and in turn Lady Kipling has left Rudyard, an impressive winner last week. 

Overall a good winning family with precocity and speed to the fore from what Max can see in brief research.

Hopefully this works and a photo of the filly is still attached. I am past 40% now so hopefully the word gets about and we can fill up some more.

Welcome Rex - can I send some detail via email. My address is gary.sueclark@xtra.co.nz. 

Akela Filly.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 4:14 AM, Sir Gallivant said:

Hi my Dad (Rex) Sir Gallivant. Would like a 5% share please if there are still shares available.

Thankyou.

Can you please email me Rex..... Gary.sueclark@xtra.co.nz. Just doing some final details then I can make a decision on forging ahead with this girl