The Race Place

Japan look the goods

ngakonui grass

enjoyed watching Jap.an playing Norway last night.My only gripe was the female commentator was boring as batshit and i would say that in the first half she was anti Japan with her comments.Great skill shown by the Japanese.

Compare that with a 20 minute viewing of the Womans NPC game Waikato v Counties.If you like scrums you were in heaven

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngakonui grass said:

enjoyed watching Jap.an playing Norway last night.My only gripe was the female commentator was boring as batshit and i would say that in the first half she was anti Japan with her comments.Great skill shown by the Japanese.

Compare that with a 20 minute viewing of the Womans NPC game Waikato v Counties.If you like scrums you were in heaven

agree on all counts NG, the Japanese are a great team to watch, Tanaka and Miyazawa are top class

and yes that commentator was horrible

• Like 1

I am still getting over my failed bet on Switzerland “not to score a goal” and then see Spain score a ridiculous own goal that could only happen in Women’s football. 
But I still think you could put a couple of sides in front of goal, give the entire team a ball each and they would still fail to get one in.
But my bet still lost 😤

• Like 1