The Race Place

Curious Derby prize

Hesi

Just to  recap, I ran a trivia question on the Derby, which Curious won.  He ended up with $20 win on his selection  of Sherwood Forest at 14's

The plan was to donate $280 to the Injured Jockey Fund, but in the absence of a response from NZTR,  has  decided to donate it to Maija Vance

I'm  not sure how to go about this.  As I recall on BOAY, Maxi, you had contacts with her.

If so  can you PM me details

Thanks

On 3/8/2020 at 7:57 PM, Hesi said:

Just to  recap, I ran a trivia question on the Derby, which Curious won.  He ended up with $20 win on his selection  of Sherwood Forest at 14's

The plan was to donate $280 to the Injured Jockey Fund, but in the absence of a response from NZTR,  has  decided to donate it to Maija Vance

I'm  not sure how to go about this.  As I recall on BOAY, Maxi, you had contacts with her.

If so  can you PM me details

Thanks

done

Transfer done

The following message also for Maxi to convey

Thanks so much for your help Maxi

Hi Maija, a small token from https://www.raceplace.nz/ to help you along the way.  We follow your progress on our site, and it is an inspiration to others, the courage and determination you have shown.

We had a brief trivia quiz about the Derby, which a well known poster named Curious won.  He turned the $20 prize into $280 by backing Sherwood Forest, and his wish was the money went to a good cause.

Best wishes with your further rehabilitation.

And confirmation PM from Maxi

I have txted Maija to make sure her bank account is still open and tell her there is another deposit coming.. No problem there. The funds will be transferred as soon as they arrive in my account, and your message has already been txted to her today. 

MM

• 1 month later...