The Race Place

Semi-Final Comp Races

PWJ

Do we include Counties meeting in the comp on Semi-Finals day ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do we include Counties meeting in the comp on Semi-Finals day ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• PWJ pinned this topic

This is a tricky one, cos we don't know the size and nature of the Counties fields - but the 'temporary rules' for noms/acceptances here for the resumption make it likely to be a dog's breakfast. In view of that I think SNM's request that we stick to Aussie Metro racing to complete this Comp is a great idea. We are familiar with the horses/form/jocks etc through autumn and the TV coverage will be far superior.

MM 

14 hours ago, PWJ said:

Poll closes next Friday at midday.

I think the poll should commence Saturday evening and conclude Tuesday midnight ,only be voted upon by those participating in the Semi finals, 

You could have the scenario where Yes or No could be decided by those not taking part in the Semi Final, 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maximus said:

This is a tricky one, cos we don't know the size and nature of the Counties fields - but the 'temporary rules' for noms/acceptances here for the resumption make it likely to be a dog's breakfast. In view of that I think SNM's request that we stick to Aussie Metro racing to complete this Comp is a great idea. We are familiar with the horses/form/jocks etc through autumn and the TV coverage will be far superior.

MM 

I strongly agree with Max PJ. We currently have access to the information we need to make our selections in Australia.To me, including NZ racing next week ruins the continuity at present.

Next week at Counties brings no thrill at all for me.  

• Like 2

• PWJ unpinned this topic