The Race Place

TAB Markets

Hesi

I note they have the markets out already for Ellerslie, which is good, but why the inequity.  Kumara the other week, it took till Fri avo

I actually liked that new TAB advert with the celebs pushing it, quite aggressive, but they need to lift their game if they want people to use the TAB and therefore support NZ racing

4 minutes ago, Hesi said:

I note they have the markets out already for Ellerslie, which is good, but why the inequity.  Kumara the other week, it took till Fri avo

I actually liked that new TAB advert with the celebs pushing it, quite aggressive, but they need to lift their game if they want people to use the TAB and therefore support NZ racing

Would never go back to betting with the TAB. Crap app and better offers elsewhere.

1 hour ago, pete said:

Would never go back to betting with the TAB. Crap app and better offers elsewhere.

So as we know, the hardcore punters have very little time for the TAB, that advert must be aimed at new punters, both sports and racing.  But then there seems to be a definite focus in the ad about existing punters who use offshore betting agencies to wager on NZ racing, which allegedly costs the industry $80 mil per annum.

Marketing 101, get your product right before you spend money on promoting it