The Race Place

Addington

craigos1

2 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

After Cambridge I shall leave the kudos to you tonite Craig. Over and out.

Am sure you will bounce back Rees. In the new season i'm looking at putting my head on the block when i post tips for the South Island meetings, barring the deep South. Have done it before ,but didn't get too complete the whole season,will be interesting to see how i go.  All picks will be based on $1 ew so will get too see how much of a loss...or by some miracle a profit i have at season's end,along with how many winners i can get.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

Am sure you will bounce back Rees. In the new season i'm looking at putting my head on the block when i post tips for the South Island meetings, barring the deep South. Have done it before ,but didn't get too complete the whole season,will be interesting to see how i go.  All picks will be based on $1 ew so will get too see how much of a loss...or by some miracle a profit i have at season's end,along with how many winners i can get.

The Southern meetings are fraught with danger, so you have my admiration for giving it a go. I might give the Northern meetings a go, just need help from Robert.🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Globederby19 said:

The Southern meetings are fraught with danger, so you have my admiration for giving it a go. I might give the Northern meetings a go, just need help from Robert.🙂

Definitely not doing the deep South Rees. I'll more than likely do Canterbury,top of the South,West Coast and Oamaru would be as far down as i'd go.

• Like 2