The Race Place

David Greene

Hesi

10 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Not noms, but he accepted with one at Otaki (now scratched) and has one in at Te Rapa (R2).

Where are all his good horses like Justamaiz, Judy's Song, Marcella, Just Dance, Finest Wine.  Lots of good racing coming up and no noms

I read his Twitter tweets and he is very anti Vax and mandates, so probably not vaxxed

25 minutes ago, Hesi said:

I note Kezia Murphy and Danny Champion have 5 in at Ashburton.  They were mentioned as not getting vaxxed.  Have they made provisions or got vaxxed

They don't have to be vaxxed if they indeed are not. They just can't attend on course because of the NZTR mandate. NZTR has no control over that elsewhere and it is not a requirement to hold a licence.

5 minutes ago, curious said:

They don't have to be vaxxed if they indeed are not. They just can't attend on course because of the NZTR mandate. NZTR has no control over that elsewhere and it is not a requirement to hold a licence.

So they have made other provisions then to have their horses transported to and from the races and attended to at the races

4 minutes ago, Hesi said:

So they have made other provisions then to have their horses transported to and from the races and attended to at the races

Yes. They can no longer attend the track at all. So, if they want to work horses there they need to have them in the care of vaccinated workers..

Clearly then, David Greene is having logistical issues.  So many good horses in his stable, so many riches coming up over the hols, and no nominations.

I suspect trainers like him, are edging their bets, hoping for a relaxation of the vaccine mandates in the new year