The Race Place

LoveRacing own a racehorse

pete

Cool incentive pop @Gordy name down 😄 Never know might get lucky. 

It's FREE to take part, and it's as simple as putting together a team of four - skippered by a registered owner (current or 
within the past 3 years), and three mates who are not racehorse owners and are new to this great industry of ours - and 
you're in to win!

The prize includes:

• A 10% share* in a Thoroughbred yearling purchased at Karaka 2022
  • Training costs covered for up to two years or until the horse's first race (up to $400 per month) 
  • Travel to Auckland and two nights' accommodation
  • Tickets, hospitality and a VIP experience at Vodafone Derby Day at Ellerslie on Saturday 5th March 2022
  • Bespoke Stud Tour (or similar activity) on Sunday 6th March 2022
  • Thoroughbred Experience Tour at New Zealand Bloodstock's National Yearling Sales on Monday 7th March 2022

The competition closes midday, Wednesday 16th February, with the winning team announced on Monday 21st February 2022.

• Like 2

• pete pinned this topic
11 minutes ago, Gordy said:

My Uncle who has a tiny share in Sophisticardo sent this to me yesterday, so I have gone in a team he has organised.

Don’t know what the odds are winning the thing. To start with I thought it was some sort of picking comp.

You're in the team Gordy. We just need 2 more.

7 hours ago, Gordy said:

My Uncle who has a tiny share in Sophisticardo sent this to me yesterday, so I have gone in a team he has organised.

Don’t know what the odds are winning the thing. To start with I thought it was some sort of picking comp.

Sorry I didn't read your post properly. All good.

• pete unpinned this topic