The Race Place

allegations

mardigras

1 hour ago, Freda said:

Sorry to hear you've been so ill,  Baz.

I guess I've escaped very lightly, then.  I was one of the earliest to get vaxxed, I think - I get colds/flu very easily, every year, and was pretty happy to avail myself of the chance to get some protection, even if not complete.  Which  vaccination can't promise, anyway, for any malady.  All it can do is improve your odds.  After a bout of pneumonia following a cold two years ago, I wasn't prepared to take too many chances.

But, apart from a couple of days sporting a fairly inocuous head cold, all is well again.  Thank goodness.    But, I didn't get a booster.    I decided - rightly or wrongly - to keep off that particular merry go round of third, fourth, etc, etc, shots.

Same for me.i got the initial 2 shots but drew the line at boosters.

I actually think I've had it the last week. Exhaustion, aching joints and blocked sinus.

Feeling more like normal this morning.

I didn't bother to get tested.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2022 at 7:46 AM, pete said:

Same for me.i got the initial 2 shots but drew the line at boosters.

I actually think I've had it the last week. Exhaustion, aching joints and blocked sinus.

Feeling more like normal this morning.

I didn't bother to get tested.

didn't bother to get tested? Dirty RAT?! At least you'd have known for sho' whether it was the Covid pox or not ...

good to know you and Freda and Baz are back to somethin' like normal.

3 hours ago, Maximus said:

didn't bother to get tested? Dirty RAT?! At least you'd have known for sho' whether it was the Covid pox or not ...

good to know you and Freda and Baz are back to somethin' like normal.

Look if you're sick then you're sick. If I get a cold or the flu I don't go and get a test to tell me that.

• Thanks 1