The Race Place

Addington 25/6

Mardy

R1-2 Arden's Delight. Not been far away lately. Slots a nice draw to be a big danger in this.

R2-7 Rollyourown. Beaten by a nice type when fresh up from a similar draw. Can break maiden status in this.

R3-8 Arden's Reality. Been booming home from the back in his last two. Will get back here but with luck will be tough.

R4-3 Tolkien. Been tidy enough in his last 2 runs here. Interesting driver change which will make him competitive here.

R5-2 Somekindawonderful. Was just ok in his fresh run back last week. Drawn better for this and should be thereabouts.

R6-7 Classey Robin. Wasn't disgraced at the Jewels last time out. Tricky draw here but can be in the mix.

R7-5 Chief Of Staff. Been going super in this prep. Will be super competitive in this.

R8-6 Woodlea Diego. Used the lane to grab the win last week. Not a massive class rise in this so a repeat could be on the cards.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mardy said:

R1-2 Arden's Delight. Not been far away lately. Slots a nice draw to be a big danger in this.

R2-7 Rollyourown. Beaten by a nice type when fresh up from a similar draw. Can break maiden status in this.

R3-8 Arden's Reality. Been booming home from the back in his last two. Will get back here but with luck will be tough.

R4-3 Tolkien. Been tidy enough in his last 2 runs here. Interesting driver change which will make him competitive here.

R5-2 Somekindawonderful. Was just ok in his fresh run back last week. Drawn better for this and should be thereabouts.

R6-7 Classey Robin. Wasn't disgraced at the Jewels last time out. Tricky draw here but can be in the mix.

R7-5 Chief Of Staff. Been going super in this prep. Will be super competitive in this.

R8-6 Woodlea Diego. Used the lane to grab the win last week. Not a massive class rise in this so a repeat could be on the cards.

Well an ok night with a couple of winners and some placings. Based on $1ew per bet think i ended up with a $3 profit...better than a loss i guess.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Well an ok night with a couple of winners and some placings. Based on $1ew per bet think i ended up with a $3 profit...better than a loss i guess.

The horse trained across the road won last night (Sunnivue Phileah).

Made for a nice night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Ah nice,hope you got plenty from her. She definitely deserved that after a string of placings.

She has definately strengthened up Mardy.

Last season she use to be a bit weak in the straight.

John Morrison drives her well.

She is the horse I saw being born.

36 minutes ago, craigos1 said:

She has definately strengthened up Mardy.

Last season she use to be a bit weak in the straight.

John Morrison drives her well.

She is the horse I saw being born.

Yea John seems to suit her. And that would of been pretty cool seeing her being born,every reason to follow her closely then.

• Like 1