The Race Place

looks like a plan for sunday

18 minutes ago, barryb said:

Pete, not wanting to be a pain in the arse, but a question for you as theres a chance it is likely to happen.

What if the Last Person/s Standing have/has a lower aggregate total than a person who is knocked out?

i'm guessing the clue is in the name of the competition 🙂

• Like 1

seems fair to me

the objective is to make it through all 10 races, i've picked accordingly and means i have lots of favoured runners.  still can't see myself making to the end, bloody tough to do

if the objective was to earn the most dollars and not worry about misses then i would pick differently 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, barryb said:

Pete, not wanting to be a pain in the arse, but a question for you as theres a chance it is likely to happen.

What if the Last Person/s Standing have/has a lower aggregate total than a person who is knocked out?

The aggregate is only a tiebreaker. So the last person standing always wins.

32 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yep, fully understand that, seems rather unfair that someone could be kicking arse all day & then get tipped out in the last race by someone who has picked favs all day and wins 1/2 the return of the tipped out person.

Maybe there should be a consulation prize for the person with the most return regardless of still alive or not.

Go on then. $50 for highest aggregate.

• Like 1