The Race Place

An interesting contrast of people's attitude to life

Hesi

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, Globederby19 said:

The cyclist was just asking to be king hit in that prone position. Pity there wasn't another male on board with some balls Dreadful. 

The cop should get a medal for his efforts. He must been a confident swimmer to do that.

Wrong wrong wrong Globe you are falling into the young ones we can get away with anything attitude.

The cop a young idiot hero i presume not weighing up the situation.

The cyclist (i hate cyclists at the best of times in the city) minding his own business having a possible genuine nap, so why blow this out of the sky ....the baby is already sitting..the mother moaning to make here day more interesting, the dude with the camera trying to make him self special by reporting fake news.!

Grow the Fuck up everyone, especially the young ones of today - your parents have failed you big time.

42 minutes ago, mooseman said:

Wrong wrong wrong Globe you are falling into the young ones we can get away with anything attitude.

The cop a young idiot hero i presume not weighing up the situation.

The cyclist (i hate cyclists at the best of times in the city) minding his own business having a possible genuine nap, so why blow this out of the sky ....the baby is already sitting..the mother moaning to make here day more interesting, the dude with the camera trying to make him self special by reporting fake news.!

Grow the Fuck up everyone, especially the young ones of today - your parents have failed you big time.

That's a late reply Moosy,, have you been mullng over it for all of this time. You got kids? Sounds like you failed them then, according to this rant. Hope the cyclist wasn't your son, mate I'd be embarrassed as well. 

It's nice being a baby boomer, I get to see successive generations stuff up our world just like we did(apparentely).

22 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

That's a late reply Moosy,, have you been mullng over it for all of this time. You got kids? Sounds like you failed them then, according to this rant. Hope the cyclist wasn't your son, mate I'd be embarrassed as well. 

It's nice being a baby boomer, I get to see successive generations stuff up our world just like we did(apparentely).

Each generation will push the envelope with what it can get away with, within the laws of the land and maybe a few will go over that line.

It is the successive Governments that set the rules that are to blame

• Like 1