The Race Place

Honours List.

ngakonui grass

It appears that if you can coach The NZ Netball team to win the Netball World Cup you can become a Dame.

Netball in World terms  a very, very minor sport. To win it NZ only really have to beat England and The Aussies and "Hey Presto"  the coach becomes a Dame.

• Like 1

Maybe next year it will be the Kings Birthday honours list, going on recent views of her Majesty. I do hear they have being widening  the doorways within Buckingham Palace so he can get his ears through in future. Mind you any one with those appendages is usually from down south and playing a banjo.

Edited by Globederby19

On 6/9/2022 at 3:13 PM, JustPlodded said:

Come on Bloke, you can't say that in today's PC world!
Neither can you say that the TV News very night has lead sporting stories on the Black Ferns, White Ferns, Black Sticks etc, all in front of a massive crowds of 100+ spectators.
Lucky I didn't say that ....

Maybe but it is a massive  reward for winning a chook raffle.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:10 PM, Globederby19 said:

Maybe next year it will be the Kings Birthday honours list, going on recent views of her Majesty. I do hear they have being widening  the doorways within Buckingham Palace so he can get his ears through in future. Mind you any one with those appendages is usually from down south and playing a banjo.

Hey Globe, the train that runs from your patch, Masterton to Wellington is known as "The Inbred Express"