The Race Place

kaianga ora

ngakonui grass

I read that in Hamilton they have shelved out $20M for 20 3 bedroom units and 5 2 bedroom units.A drop in the ocean compared to how many they need.

Probably house 120 people plus which is no where near what is needed.

Does anybody know approx what the GST content of that $20m would be or the gst content of a $800k house.?

On 2/5/2023 at 11:35 AM, ngakonui grass said:

I read that in Hamilton they have shelved out $20M for 20 3 bedroom units and 5 2 bedroom units.A drop in the ocean compared to how many they need.

Does anybody know approx what the GST content of that $20m would be or the gst content of a $800k house.?

I believe that outfit had a riot last night at a rolleston facility.  Nothing new there. These losers cost this country far too much. 

Hj

On 2/5/2023 at 11:35 AM, ngakonui grass said:

It does not matter what the GST content is because they would claim that back as a rebate.

Your mob when in power they were selling off state houses because crooked Bill English was demanding a $500m per annum dividend to the Government  from the then Housing Corp so to achieve this they had to sell Sate houses.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Bloke said:

It does not matter what the GST content is because they would claim that back as a rebate.

Your mob when in power they were selling off state houses because crooked Bill English was demanding a $500m per annum dividend to the Government  from the then Housing Corp so to achieve this they had to sell Sate houses.

Take your blinkers off mate. 

12 hours ago, Bloke said:

my question was more to do with if the Govt built these houses with a crown entity then there would be no GST so probably a lot cheaper.