The Race Place

Some info you may or may not like to hear.

Globederby19

On 4/29/2023 at 2:47 PM, Dancing Show said:

contributing factors to NZ waiting on the Pfizer vaccine.

No different Maria. Same scenario , Pfizer vaccine just the same in a different form. We are already reaping the effects, although I wont debate it on here. Everyone can make up there own mind on this colossal global money-making experiment, as the real facts unfold over time . Feel very sad for those forced or coerced into partaking of this against their own will . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 11:02 AM, ngakonui grass said:

and 50 deaths.

Wouldn't believe that for one moment. Absolute bullshit. Having been in Aussie for 5 weeks over xmas ,the general consensus seemed to be what the hell, it's not life threatening ,lets just carry on as normal. My grandson came home from his job at a fish and chip shop with it. Four out the seven of us in the household eventually tested positive with a slight fever ,some for the second time. Hot and cold flush ,gone within two days. None of any of us were vaccinated. Australians dont give a shiite anymore, especially Victorians who were subject to some of the worst draconian abuse of people's basic rights to make an informed decision, and not face vilification for the same. The narrative from the media and this govt needs changing and fast.

On 4/30/2023 at 5:58 PM, Globederby19 said:

No different Maria. Same scenario , Pfizer vaccine just the same in a different form. We are already reaping the effects, although I wont debate it on here. Everyone can make up there own mind on this colossal global money-making experiment, as the real facts unfold over time . Feel very sad for those forced or coerced into partaking of this against their own will . 

Big difference between the 2 vaccines mate.Thats why NZ never went for the one Aussie got

Actually and without wanting to continue this narrative for too long. I will put this out there only once, and one can make their own assumptions from it. . Four weeks ago I was keeping my friend (an older gentleman) company at the RSA on a Wednesday night. Sitting at the same table was a younger man with his daughter. Later in the evening we struck up a conversation and I could tell he was fairly eloquent in his speech and probably a fairly high intelligence level .

Vocation discussion came up and I asked him where he worked after describing my occupation as a Plumber /Gasfitter. He stated that he worked for a company in Wgtn, travelled each day and when prompted about his work ,stated he worked for a company making Vaccines. Obviously, that begged the question. What was your verdict on the Pfizer vaccine. The answer was chilling ,people. Ninety five % of the company employees refused to be vaccinated, thus tipping the company's hand into relenting on mandates. WHY. The answer is bloody obvious . Those people knew the inherent dangers of an untried and properly tested vaccine, its probable outcomes, and the bullshit surrounding the company's (Pfizer) insistence on its efficacy . These were trained technicians in biotechnology. 

I shall leave you to make your own assumptions , but I am forever glad, I and most of my family did not get jabbed. However, I am sad for those that were coerced into partaking of a large global experiment against their wishes.  No more correspondence will be entered into.🙋‍♀️

• 5 weeks later...