The Race Place

Ramones replacement

richie

3 hours ago, richie said:

Just to let you all know that Jason has come into the Ramones as a replacement for Baby.Unfortunately Baby has decided not to participate any further in the comp.

Thanks Richie. Baby has written me a very nice PM apologizing for letting you guys and me down. I told her not to worry and come back any time she is ready. She has personal matters to deal with that are more important than a fun comp. I wish her all the best.

Now do we create some sort of handicap now an ace like Jase is now a member of your band ??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PWJ said:

Thanks Richie. Baby has written me a very nice PM apologizing for letting you guys and me down. I told her not to worry and come back any time she is ready. She has personal matters to deal with that are more important than a fun comp. I wish her all the best.

Now do we create some sort of handicap now an ace like Jase is now a member of your band ??

I think starting off in last place is a big enough handicap for Jase the ace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, PWJ said:

Pretty rusty PJ so crossed fingers and pray

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jasonmc said:

Pretty rusty PJ so crossed fingers and pray

yeh yeh ..seems i've often heard that kinda talk before (cue: Albert Hammond)

Max reckons jase the ace, rusty dusty and flukey lukey go together like birds of a feather.
Dont do anything silly when you play the MaxiS now, hunny bunny!!

MM

• Haha 1