The Race Place

Gangs CBD

karrotsishere

Hi All,

Sorry not racing,

Had multiple feedback. Gangs in CBD - specifically Ford Street. Trying to prospect mates of mine to wash money completely randomly. 

A) They are not interested.

B) Your luring ladies are not HOT enough. 

Hi Raceplace Folk hope eveyone is good.

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 6:40 PM, Gospel Of Judas said:

Remember got need that money turned into White Money! that is extra clear. Perhaps same those dollars using average ladies...

Haha. Funny, I actually edited this post straight after posting but it hasnt saved. Anyway lets keep it as is. Makes for much more humourous reading. (Gee these gangs are trouble tho by the sounds).

Actually wrote Fort Street (meaning Auckland CBD). For some strange reason predictive has put Ford Street. 

Hey GOJ

Ill coming back to NZ soon. So Ill be back to post again. Havent been following racing at all, so not in the know there. Look forward to posting again soon here regualarly. Hope those that havent appreciated the posting, get it now 😚

Ps oh I just read now on RC someone said the host of some new Harness Chat TV show is showing cleveage haha. Good on her. If she has it flaunt it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

Haha. Funny, I actually edited this post straight after posting but it hasnt saved. Anyway lets keep it as is. Makes for much more humourous reading. (Gee these gangs are trouble tho by the sounds).

Actually wrote Fort Street (meaning Auckland CBD). For some strange reason predictive has put Ford Street. 

Hey GOJ

Ill coming back to NZ soon. So Ill be back to post again. Havent been following racing at all, so not in the know there. Look forward to posting again soon here regualarly. Hope those that havent appreciated the posting, get it now 😚

Ps oh I just read now on RC someone said the host of some new Harness Chat TV show is showing cleveage haha. Good on her. If she has it flaunt it.

You'll be welcome back karrots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gospel Of Judas said:

Hi Karrots,

Been busy with University, Covid made it a real prick this year. Why not had much time to follow Racing as good as usually do. Why had cutback posting and even put odd posting in land of DG. Make sure still around!🤣

Seems being gang member is popular option in  Auckland. Suppose someone got pay for that icy meth.

Harness racing chat better be ready for you're presence! 

Oh the only watched new harness racing show couple times. Host she not bad looking for her age.

Haha, yeah Ill reply properly in 3 weeks to a months time when Im back properly!  Oh no you went back to other site lol. Oh well as long as you have your voice. 

Just wanna quickly post on another thread here, was sent yesterday article yesterday.

Just reading up now about change in Police Minister. Thats good. As from what Im hearing Gangs are getting pretty ballzy. Myself nor anyone I know have any remote connection or even know anyone in a Gang. Therefore based on what Iv heard as per the initial post, they are going Next Level. 

Be interesting to see what happens moving forward.

Lastly would love to see a change in Foriegn Minister. CCP now can base warships in Pacific. I used to tell people back in 2016, to be wary & wary of this. Everyone thought I was crazy. Then paranoid. These people have all woken up to it and aware of potential thread (key word potential - not certain). Only thing is its happened far more quicker than I predicted. I was saying in 15-20 years from 2016. Its only 6 years later and hello. How long will it be ... 12-18 months before a CCP warship enters ... ? Who knows but good to be aware & careful! 

Anyone else heard the Foriegn Minister will be reshuffled in Feb 2023? Rumou not fact. Who knows if that is true or not I hope so. And hope someone replaces her that isn't naive to CCP. 

On 6/14/2022 at 4:21 PM, karrotsishere said:

CCP 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/china-is-threatening-to-close-the-taiwan-strait/ZW2ZCPF3KW5E72BL74HQD3VLBY/

Watch out Taiwan, CCP are closing in.

Some bits from article.

(But China's Chairman Xi Jinping has just signed into law a similar power to that exercised by Russian President Vladimir Putin over Ukraine).

(It allows "special military operations" to not constitute formal war. And that means Beijing may be preparing to dramatically increase its aggressive behaviour in the East and South China Seas – and around Taiwan).

(Ever since, US warships – and those of other nations, including Australia, Britain and Canada – have sailed through the strait to reiterate its international waterway status.

But Beijing says it's China's private lake. Washington refuses to accept any change to the status quo.)

Edited by karrotsishere

• 3 weeks later...

60 minutes interviews 3 days ago with heavy hitters, including Australian Foreign Minister. Good to see Arden talking frank also about the threat of CCP at Nato & in England, twice double downing on it and then again in Aussie in an interview with Aussie The Project. Will win her votes. Now that NZ have a free trade agreement with UK & Europe she perhaps she can speak out more freely. About time!

Edited by karrotsishere

• 1 month later...