The Race Place

Watching Races Online.

Mardy

Hey all. Just wondering what are the best TAB sites online to watch racing from Nz,Aus and where ever else?. Only asking as for days i've had issues the quality of races that are shown thru the NZ TAB site and it's getting seriously annoying. Been watching races where the race starts normally,then it speeds up,then it goes back to normal etc. I emailed them and apparently a few others had emailed them as well at the end of last week.Well they email me back on Friday,saying its been resolved,so i watch a race hoping that is the case,but nope it's not,and i'm still getting the same issues now,despite them claiming it's been fixed. I haven't made any changes at my end for the races to be like that,so it has to lay with them tho i don't think they care. All i want to do is watch a race in normal speed...very annoying at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Double R said:

A suggestion Mardy.

Go into the Loveracing website, and register there, and I have no problems with their feed, even when all others are failing.

Cheers.

Robert.

Thanks Robert,but i get the same problem thru them as well. I've definitely done nothing at my end to make it go fast,then normal,then fast again. Don't ask for much in life,but just want to watch races without the the speed problems.

30 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Thanks Robert,but i get the same problem thru them as well. I've definitely done nothing at my end to make it go fast,then normal,then fast again. Don't ask for much in life,but just want to watch races without the the speed problems.

Okay, I hope comes right for soon.