The Race Place

Bugger...My Health

LookingForValue

Had to get tests done Friday. Sat. had to get into after hours medical centre because my urine was pink. Red blood cells. Having bad pain and not feeling flash. Suspected UTI and got meds for it. Back to my doctor today and yes, UTI but the meds I was given were spot on. The bad news is I have type 2 diabetes and need to take meds. More tests in the future. Diet and exercise may get it under control so I can go off meds. No kidney damage and cholesterol all good. Possible Prostitis. Great Xmas present....

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, LookingForValue said:

Thank you, appreciate your support. Have survived many things through life, I never give up. The struggles and scars have made me who I am today. I hope that Dr Hesi doesn’t dispense medicine like he punts 😂😂😂

Whaddya mean sonny jim, I picked the winner(in advance, after the caulfield Cup) of the MC and put my money where my mouth is $100 ew.

I like looking at the ticket, so I haven't cashed it yet, besides which, I will have to prove I am not a money launderer before I can collect

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Hesi said:

Whaddya mean sonny jim, I picked the winner(in advance, after the caulfield Cup) of the MC and put my money where my mouth is $100 ew.

I like looking at the ticket, so I haven't cashed it yet, besides which, I will have to prove I am not a money launderer before I can collect

If you post a pic with the bar code as proof, I'll see if I can pick it up for you and you can keep the original to look at for as long as you like.