The Race Place

2020 Resolutions

Hesi

Any going around that you are prepared to share.

Certainly for this site, the hope is to get to 200 members by the end of the year, and get a bit of momentum going with Harness, Dogs nah

So any help, suggestions, referrals appreciated.

It's the same old story that I learnt from BOAY days, all people want to do is talk about all things racing, have people read what they have to say, and respond(with some degree of intelligence), the more that respond the better.

Simple really

Plus there are the associated spin offs, with more people contributing, fresh faces for comps and punter's clubs, varied opinions add to the fabric of the site.  We have seen what happens when 1 or 2 people dominate

Would be good if trainers in all three codes had written questions put to them and then reproduced on this sight.

The same questions would produce a sort of poll answer and from that a good view of whats happening in the 3 industries could be formed.

I would presume many of them would want remain anonymous so anominity would have to be guaranteed.

Don't really have any resolutions,have never made any,but i guess if im too wake up every morning then that's a good start.And im also in a new galloping syndicate and 3 of our horses are running on Sunday at Greymouth,so would be a nice start to the year if i was too get a winner with one of them...i'm not greedy.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mardy said:

Don't really have any resolutions,have never made any,but i guess if im too wake up every morning then that's a good start.And im also in a new galloping syndicate and 3 of our horses are running on Sunday at Greymouth,so would be a nice start to the year if i was too get a winner with one of them...i'm not greedy.

well how did you get on, mardy/

Edited by Maximus

Out of the 3 of them,the best we did was 7th.But 2 of them were having their first starts and the other one hadn't raced for a while,so will all improve.They all back up again on Wednesday at Reefton...then more than likely back to Greymouth on Saturday.

• Hesi unpinned and unfeatured this topic