The Race Place

TAB site 'buffering'

Mardy

Have just watched a couple of races on Trackside 1 on the laptop.And it seemed as if it was buffering the whole way thru,the race would play,then stop for a few secs,then start again,then stop again etc.Have had similar issues in the past,but not for a while,no idea why it's happening,so im guessing no one else is in the same boat.I cleared my cookies/browser history to see if that would help,but it didn't appear too.Almost ready to stop watching for the rest of the day as its rather annoying.

For whatever reason Trackside 2 is fine...pissing me right off. Watched the last race from Moe and as they come to the turn it froze..my horse was infront when it happened..so basically had to wait for the result to come onto the site to see where it finished.

Probably explains why i couldn't watch the previous race from Sandown,ended up by watching it at Racing.com.And just heard that last race from Ipswich on the radio on the site..bloody idiots couldn't work their way out of a paper bag.

It beggars belief that after all this time they have not at the least got the website/platform functioning properly in so many ways. This has to be costing the industry megabucks in lost business. It's really a complete and totally unnecessary disaster.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it's at it again.Stop start all thru out the last race at Bendigo.Kinda hope others are in the same boat as me. Oh and BTW i never got a reply when i emailed them about this last time..no surprise really.