The Race Place

Craig's Music faves

craigos1

I'm in such a fkn grump over dates Gallops & Harness....people ......good people being made redundant but some think this is the saving for Racing............well just keep thinking of yourselves as for trainers who'll have to move on and start from scratch........................band aids will burst!

Anyways this is music so heres are little strange few numbers.

There was always going to be a lot of blood on the floor sooner or later Craig, Covid just made it sooner.

I struggle to see how this racecourse rationalisation will make any difference short term, yes long term, if money is put to good use.

Containing costs and driving revenue growth were what was needed many years ago, but no one was held accountable to make sure that happened, so now there is a lot of pain, with more to follow for the industry

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, craigos1 said:

My favourite Band [Video Depeche Mode]

I remember watching a documentary about English 80's duo Yazoo (Vince Clarke / Alison Moyet). I was surprised to learn that Vince had also founded Depeche Mode, The Assembley and Erasure, all in the space of 6 years!

A bit of trivia. After leaving Depeche Mode Vince wrote 'Only You' and offered it back to the band but they declined. Turned out to be a big hit for Yazoo.      

• Like 1