The Race Place

Most pathetic tv shows

ngakonui grass

We have something here called Goggle Box which is basically watching people in their living rooms reacting to live TV. It has not just scraped the bottom of TV entertainment but settled into the mud and made itself at home, end of story. Talk about the decline of the human race..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hesi said:

Never watched an episode, but it has been useful as a training ground for young NZ actors and actresses

They film this a few minutes up the road from me. There have been a few times when we have been at a local cafe and one of the actors has been sitting at another table.

I wouldn’t know them from a bar of soap, but of course the missus does as she watches it religiously, but just by their stage names

2 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

Shortland Street. It has to an insult to the average NZers intelligence. Period

Missus likes it so I get to watch it.Woke production team seem to be hammering home two story lines.All straight white men are evil and

anyone who isnt gay wants to be.I'm waiting for the dog to come out😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Gordy said:

They film this a few minutes up the road from me. There have been a few times when we have been at a local cafe and one of the actors has been sitting at another table.

I wouldn’t know them from a bar of soap, but of course the missus does as she watches it religiously, but just by their stage names

And Outrageous Fortune was just down the road from you in Royal View Rd

28 minutes ago, Hesi said:

And Outrageous Fortune was just down the road from you in Royal View Rd

Yeah, and before they connected the cycle way between Lincoln and Te Atatu roads I had to pass the house when riding the bike to get to the cycle way. There were a few times when they blocked the road either side of the house while they filmed a scene. Another show I never watched.

The house is gone now and 5 plus townhouses being built on the site.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...