The Race Place

NRL 2023 Comp Round 6

Hesi

1.  $100 NRL bet this week to anyone who correctly picks 8 correct results.  Draws included, but it is after 80 min, no extra time.  If you are good enough to pick a draw after 80 minutes, then it becomes too much luck with golden point, so should be rewarded.  Jackpots each week by $20.  Please note prize shared in the unlikely event more than one picks correctly

2.  Richie will put up a $10 multi bet on the NRL the following week to the person picking the most correct results, shared if more than one.  Can only be claimed if no one hits my jackpot

3.  Tonka has offered $100 towards a prize, so will see how we can fit that in

image.thumb.png.5358f4d6e372b1abf9b3ae40314b4ce8.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Globederby19 said:

Looking increasingly difficult this is.

Should become easier as the dust settles.  Major turn around in the fortunes of almost every team, plus the playing field has been well and truly levelled.

Another draw looming as I can't separate them.

Titans/Dragons  DRAW

Storm  Just(once again as good a f&a as the Roosters)

Rabbitohs

Sea Eagles  Just. (better for and against)

Broncos

Dolphins  (wont like losing to their neighbours)

Knights  ( bubble may burst for Warriors, starts are very slow)

Eels

PLEASE NOTE. Commentary means diddly squat .:classic_smile:

Taniwha you have a $5 NRL multi bet on anything you want as long as it NRL.Globederby  has been in touch and got his sorted.Also Tonkatime has a $5 bet from couple weeks ago,if Tonkatime doesnt post a bet this week I will sort one out for him.

I would appreciate if you could send all bets through tomorrow as with long weekend and Masters on I would like to put bets on early so I dont miss them.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, richie said:

Taniwha you have a $5 NRL multi bet on anything you want as long as it NRL.Globederby  has been in touch and got his sorted.Also Tonkatime has a $5 bet from couple weeks ago,if Tonkatime doesnt post a bet this week I will sort one out for him.

I would appreciate if you could send all bets through tomorrow as with long weekend and Masters on I would like to put bets on early so I dont miss them.

Hi Richie if I’m not to late could I take B Naden (Tigers)to score a try multied with C Graham (South’s) to score a try please? 

Many thanks.  

15 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Jack, Hesi, Wrinkles, Rusty and...and...and.. Max...yes, Max still alive n kicking after 1 game. LOL

Only Hesi and Max rootin' for the Doggies in Game 2. The rest are rootin' for Rabbits.

Thanks Max ,saved me a job.

Globe still alive too