The Race Place

NRL 2023 Comp Round 9 Entries here

Hesi

Well done to the Robber and Rees, 8 correct results, hardly credible that such an effort is possible, based on what we have seen so far.

Rees has indicated to me, that he no longer bets, so has asked that the $140 all goes to Rob

Rob, please post on here what bet you want.  It is a late finish to this round, so you can either have your bet in round 9 or round 10

$20 NRL bet this week to anyone who correctly picks 8 correct results.  Draws included, but it is after 80 min, no extra time.  If you are good enough to pick a draw after 80 minutes, then it becomes too much luck with golden point, so should be rewarded.  Jackpots each week by $20.  Please note prize shared in the unlikely event more than one picks correctly

2.  Richie will put up a $10 multi bet on the NRL the following week to the person picking the most correct results, shared if more than one.  Can only be claimed if no one hits my jackpot

image.thumb.png.2b2f1254bb030bb39b2c853c3d0b4708.png

• Like 1

Sharks

Eels

Broncos

Dolphins

Sea Eagles

Panthers

Roosters

Dragons

Hesi i don't know much about betting NRL but with Geoffrey's help

he suggested'

round 9 -EELS Win @ $35

9 -MANLY Win @$35

Round 10  EELS@$70 Win...  is that ok! cheers Rob.

Sorry guys but updates will be a bit sporadic as on holiday in Nth Island and busy as.A few missing this week,no Plovdiv,Wrinkles and Maximus.After 3 games we have had Sharks,Eels and Rabbitohs with wins.

3wins - Richie,Dino,Craigos,Taniwha

2wins Mardy,Zabeel,Hesi,Godzstar, Rusty, Tonkatime

1win- Globederby

No one picked the the Tigers to beat the Panthers, fairly easily in the end

Panthers still a very good side, but the days of dominating the comp are over.  Koroisau and Kikau a big loss

Warriors vastly improved, but I'll stick with my original prediction of a 8-10 finish

From the results, we have seen that any team can beat any other team

surely a topsy turvy comp is what you want

= lotsa upsets

= always hopeful of a comeback aftera poor start/position on ladder

=better than watching the Worriers lose by 30 or 40 week in week out

PS Max forgot the deadline last week. Woulda had 8 winners of course.

MM

• Haha 1

Sorry I havent been able to finalize points,We have had cancelled flights and am now stuck in Hamilton for another day as Christchurch airport stuck in fog.Hopefully be home tomorrow. I might try to sort while at airport waiting tomorrow 

• Like 1

Sorry about the delay in results.A tough round with a draw and 2 hot favourites getting beaten. WRINKLES you have won a $10 bet of your choice as long as on NRL

5 wins - Wrinkles

4 wins - Richie, Taniwha, Rusty

3 wins - Craigos, Mardy, Zabeel, Hesi, Godzstar, Tonkatime

2 wins - Globederby

• Like 1