The Race Place

NZ Herald scabs

Hesi

On 3/1/2020 at 10:14 PM, Hesi said:

Just go to NY Times and read it

Yes as I have mentioned before, the number of articles not in the Premium section gets smaller and smaller.
It is a bit like the way they take away the advantages of going live as a member of the public to the races at Ellerslie, bit by bit until you go no more.
I started alternating between the Herald and Stuff but spend 90% of the time just going to Stuff to catch up nowadays.
I can understand a Premium "No advertisement" option but why we should be paying for Premium when the pages are full of advertisements I am not sure.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JustPlodded said:

Yes as I have mentioned before, the number of articles not in the Premium section gets smaller and smaller.
It is a bit like the way they take away the advantages of going live as a member of the public to the races at Ellerslie, bit by bit until you go no more.
I started alternating between the Herald and Stuff but spend 90% of the time just going to Stuff to catch up nowadays.
I can understand a Premium "No advertisement" option but why we should be paying for Premium when the pages are full of advertisements I am not sure.

The cartoons are crap as well. Emmerson is obsessed with lampooning Simon Bridges. This morning's effort was truly the lamest cartoon I've seen for many a year - and that's saying something.